Dutilh, G., Vandekerckhove, J., Tuerlinckx, F., & Wagenmakers,
E.-J. (2009). A diffusion model decomposition of the practice
effect. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 16, 1026-1036.
Archive A: Bayesian Diffusion Model
Archive B: Results for Variability Parameters
Archive C: Model fit
Archive D: Results for Errors
Concise information on the experiment (formore info, see paper above)
4 participants : two accuracy stressed (A1 & A2) and twospeed stressed (S1 & S2).
25 practice blocks
400 trials per block, 200 words, 200 nonwords, same stimuli each block.
Donwload the data as text file
Variables in .txt-file
- name participant code (A1, A2, S1, S2)
- block practice block (1-25)
- trialnr trialnumber withinblock
- stim letter string presented
- wnw 1 means word, 2 means non-word
- freq frequency of word in Dutch
- resp response given (1=word, 2=nonword)
- RT response time (milliseconds)
correct 1 meanscorrect,0 means incorrect
Feel free to play with it! Please contact me if you have questions, or when you discover something cool.